Course : LEARN TO PLAY ACOUSTIC GUITAR
Fees : Rs. 700 per hour (Classroom/Online)
Minimum 10 sessions at a time.
Location : E 204 REDWOOD, VASANT GARDEN, MULUND (W), MUMBAI, 400080
Call / Whatsapp : +91 97693 94884
Call/SMS : +91 99671 37707
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Syllabus for Guitar Course
- Introduction to Guitar, Types of Guitar, Understand the Parts of Guitar,
Tuning a Guitar, Identification of Notes in each of the 6 Strings up to 15 Frets.
Filling up of all the Notes on the Blank Fret board,
Finger Exercises to build strength and Mobility.
Practice from 1st Fret to 9th Fret on all the Strings with 4 Frets at a time.
Practicing 17 Plain Notes in the first 3 Frets.
- What is a Scale ? 12 Major Scales, Finding them using Formula, Scale Practice on Guitar at different Frets. C-Major Scale at 7 different Positions on the Fret Board. Understanding CAGED System.
How to Play Melody of a Song using C-Scale ? (1st 3 Frets)
Practice Songs to Understand to Play Melody of a Song using Major Scale..
- 12 Minor Scales, Finding them using Formula and using Major Scale. Practicing Minor Scales on the Fret Board. Practicing at Different Starting Strings. Pattern formed with each Starting String.
Finding Relative Minors of Major Scales. Forming Circle of Fifths.
Practice Songs to Understand to Play Melody using Minor Scales.
- CHORDS : Major Chords, Minor Chords and 7th Chords. Chord Inversions.
15 widely Used Chords. Memorizing Chords,
Switching Chords from one Chord to another smoothly.
Composing your own Melodies through Scales.
Practicing Chords and Chord Switching through simple Chord Progressions.
Practice Songs using Major, Minor and 7th Chords.
- Chord Strumming and Simple Strumming Patterns.
Practicing Strumming Patterns with Chords.
3 Points to remember while Playing : Beat count, Speed and Accuracy.
Strumming Patterns for 4/4 Time signature, and 3/4 Time signature.
Practicing Songs using Chords and Strumming Patterns.
- What is TABLEATURE (TABS),
What is a Barre Chord ?
Barre chords from Em, E , Am , A.
Practicing Barre Chords.
Practicing Songs using C-Scale.
Practicing Songs Using TABS.
- Singing and Playing Guitar, (Strumming).
Practicing Hindi / English Songs with Singing and Chords Strumming.
- Music Theory. Treble and Bass Clef. Time Signature, Ties, Rests, Notes, Legato, Staccato, Pitch and Rhythm. Symbols used for Western Notation. Sight Reading. Dynamic markings, Theory Exam (Trinity)
- 100 marks Exam at the end of the Course. 50 Marks Theory, 50 Marks Practicals.
Total of 25 Songs will be Played during the Course
(Melody + Chords)
“Respect for ALL,
Drive for EXCELLENCE,
Passion for CUSTOMER”